Henan Huayu Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Yan
Mobile phone number: 13703731291
Sales Hotline: 13703736792
： 0373-8816706 Sales Hotline : 0373-8816706
Office phone: 0373-8771111
Contact Fax: 0373-8770369
jsjjlh888.com Website: jsjjlh888.com
Company Address: Fangxi Venture Park, Fangli Township, Changyuan County, Xinxiang City, Henan Province
Medical examination gloves are used in hospital surgery or treatment. Different from the gloves we usually wear, there are many places to pay attention to. If an accident occurs, it may lead to the danger of the patient's life, then we will take a look at the medical examination gloves. Common sense and misunderstanding.
Common sense for the use of medical examination gloves:
First, the situation does not need to use gloves:
1. Direct contact: measuring blood pressure, measuring body temperature and pulse, subcutaneous and intramuscular injection, transferring patients, etc.
2. Indirect contact: using phone, writing medical documents, operating computer, issuing oral medicine, changing gown, moving patient equipment, etc.
Situations where gloves are required:
1.Before aseptic operation
2. Before touching blood, body fluids, damaged skin or mucous membranes.
3. Before touching the patient to be isolated and before the surrounding area.
Third, the need to remove gloves:
1. When gloves are damaged or suspected of being damaged.
2, after contact with blood, body fluids, damaged skin and mucous membranes or after the operation is over.
3. Contact each patient and the surroundings of the patient, or pollution
Misunderstanding of the use of medical examination gloves:
1. Do not wash your hands before and after wearing gloves.
2. Wear the same gloves when touching more than one patient.
3. Wear gloves from the same patient from the contaminated area to the clean area without changing gloves.
4. Do not change gloves before touching the contaminated area and before touching the surrounding environment.
5. Don't remove gloves for other operations after nursing patients.
6. Workers and individual medical staff often wear gloves and frequently touch public facilities such as elevator buttons.
Through the introduction of the common sense and misunderstanding of the use of medical examination gloves, if you encounter such situations in future life, as a patient you can remind the doctor, if you are a doctor, you should know more about this knowledge, hope It is helpful to the readers.